I've taken a couple of screenshots showing the Cervisia plugin and DCOP interfaces in action. You can see the pictures at: http://www.ipso-facto.demon.co.uk/development/cervisia/cervisia-plugin.png http://www.ipso-facto.demon.co.uk/development/cervisia/cervisia-dcop.png The first shows the Cervisia plugin in use with the khtml part, the second shows the DCOP interface to the Cervisia backend in kdcop. I've nearly got this stuff working stably now, and once I fix the remaining issues I'll commit it to kdesdk/cervisia. Cheers Rich.