List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: IMPROTANT FOR RELEASE OF KDEVELOP ! WE NEED HELP!
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-25 8:56:19

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Pascal Krahmer wrote:

Hi Pascal,

are you aware of the excellent KDE Artists team?

> Hi there!
>
> I´m writing you in order to ask everyone interested if she/he could make some
> button pixmaps for the project. We´d need buttons for the widgets in KDlgEdit
> and some pixmaps for the LFV tree (for CVS support). It is really important to
> get them in the next two weeks because if we don´t get them the release of
> kdevelop has to wait !
>
> Thanx
>
> --
> Pascal Krahmer
> pascal@beast.de
> www.beast.de

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@kde.org                                         //
Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to
tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft.
KDE not only OpenSource[TM] but OpenMinded[TM].
KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS.