List:       kde-artists
From:       Scott Countryman <scott () odsl71 ! dnvr ! uswest ! net>
Date:       1999-05-24 15:12:11

Hello, I work for Caldera in the sales department.   Let me say how much people
appreciate the drive icons that can be added to the desktop when running the KDE
wizard.  Every time I show the feature to anybody who has previous experience
with mounting and unmounting their floppy or CD-ROM drives smiles and says its
about time.

Which brings me to my request.  Would it be possible to add another mounting
icon that would allow users to mount their C drives so that they can pull any
Windows docs over to Linux, if they are running in a dual boot environment?
I've got it set-up on my machine, but needed help to do it.  Once completed, it
really allows me to to stay put in Linux.