List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Missing Oxygen icons (for Okular)
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2008-05-11 23:51:34

I find that Okular also needs the other icons I listed on:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/icon-naming-spec/to-be-named

	zoom

The root of the zoom set tree.  Okular is currently using the wrong icon
for the "Zoom Tool".  See attached.

Then there are the icons I listed as:

	view-next
	view-previous

which are actually needed for the KStandardActions:

	DocumentForward
	DocumentBack

These are needed because these two actions can also appear on a toolbar
with:

	Next
	Prior

which makes the situation of having the same icon for different actions
even worse.  See attached.  This is the toolbar that I use in Okular.

It is possible that it would be better to name the icons:

	go-next-view
	go-previous-view

so that they would be part of a fallback tree.

I also noted that we don't have a "view-sidepanel" icon so Okular is
using the wrong one.  See attached.

--
JRT

["snapshot14a.png" (image/png)]