List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Icon for: KSVG Part (service)
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2005-06-09 0:22:34

I borrowed this from GNOME.  Resized to 128x128 for KDE use.

Note: GNOME only had the SVG file so no PNG files.

This is a unthemed icon (the official SVG icon from W3C) so it should be
committed as:

	kdegraphics/ksvg/pics/hicolor/hisc-app-svg-viewer.svgz

To use this, the line:

	Icon=svg-viewer

needs to be changed in trunk, added in branch 3.4 in:

	$KDEDIR/share/services/ksvgplugin.desktop

As I said elsewhere, it would be best if the standard could be changed
so that the line would be:

	Icon=svg-viewer,vectorgfx

so the Icon Loader would use the specific icon if available in that
style and if not, it would use the generic icon in that style.

--
JRT

["svg-viewer.svgz" (image/svg+xml)]