List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Working on something new for KDE4
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2005-06-09 0:54:20

Adrien Facélina wrote:
>>If this Iconset of yours is completely SVG than you're extremely
>>talented ;-) Your Iconset looks clean, professional, uncluttered
>>and realistic, it would be great to have it in KDE.
>>But the best way of getting your icons in KDE, is to publish them
>>on kde-look.org, you can see then, if the people like it or not.
>

> thanks for good comments.
> I though of putting it on kde-look, but since it's not complete I
> don't want to tease people with it right now.

If you have some of it done, I would post it there as a work in
progress, and keep updating it as you finish more of it.

> By the way, is there a limit size for KDE SVG icons ? Some of the SVGs
> I made are up to 65ko.

Is that for gziped file? (*.svgz).  I would try to make them as small as
possible.

Note:  I would like to see a contemporary icons set with a full tonal
range.  See attached.

I also suggest the other style for "viewmag" icons.  See attached HiColor.

--
JRT

["22x22_actions.png" (image/png)]
["viewmag+.png" (image/png)]