List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] [Fwd: Your post was editted on KDE-Artists.org]
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2005-06-08 5:47:30

Spell checked version

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Your post was edited on KDE-Artists.org
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 21:32:04 -0700
From: Janet Theobroma <theobroma@revelinux.com>
To: tyrerj@acm.org

Hello,
Thank you for your recent post on the KDE-Artists.org website. Your
involvement is important to us. This site was created primarily as a
safe place for various individuals with different backgrounds to
collaborate.  Because of this we have a strict policy about the content
on our forum.

We regret to inform you that we had to edit your post. Due to one or
more of the following reasons: you post strayed from the current topic,
your post in part or whole was not constructive, your post was
inaccurate or your post was inappropriate.

We ask that your future comments remain on topic, constructive,
accurate, and appropriate for all ages. We recognize this may be
frustrating to some but hope that most of you will see the logic in our
actions.

We look forward to your continue involvement,
KDE-Artists.org web team