List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Rules for background images
From:       basse <bastian.salmela () hel ! fi>
Date:       2005-02-25 8:44:57

> I don't know if this is the correct forum, but is there any rules on how
> background images for KDE should look?

i think the same rules apply no matter for what desktop you are making the
backgrounds for. thing is there are very different kind of people out
there, with very different kind of tastes. where some want clean and
simple, some want growded and busy.  where some want easy toned, some want
bright and colorful.

some even design backgrounds so that it's meant to place the icons on them
in certain way.. while other parts maybe don't work at all for icon
placings.

> if you place a html file right in between the two gears it is almost
> impossible to see.

why you place it there then?

.b

--