List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Fwd: Artwork : KDM User Pictures
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-10-31 23:30:30

Thanks Adrien for submitting you artwork, and thanks to Aaron as well :-))

Several of this pics in this package seem to fit well. I suggest that we
pick a few pics from this (with the authors help, of course) and add a
few of them to KDM.

* Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> [Oct 31. 2004 23:04]:
> Hi Adrien...
>
> we have a mailing list just for art development in KDE, i'm forward it there
> so our artists can take care of this.

> Subject: Artwork : KDM User Pictures
> Date: Saturday 30 October 2004 09:17
> From: Adrien Facélina <eriol.loan@wanadoo.fr>
> To: kde-devel@mail.kde.org
>
> Hi !
>
> From time to time do I work on artworks for my own use, and I recently
> comitted some KDM User Pictures to kde-look.org :
>
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=17355
>
> Feedback was good and I was asked to submit them to this mailing list in
>  order it to be included in kdeartwork of the next KDE release.
>
> I wanted to add that I'm not familiar with mailing lists nor with getting
> involved in a open source project.
>
> Cheers.
>
> (please forgive bad spelling if there is some, English is not my natural
> language)

> >> <<

SUSE LINUX - a Novell business