List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Fwd: Artwork : KDM User Pictures
From:       Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-11-01 6:55:20

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 12:30:30AM +0100, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> Several of this pics in this package seem to fit well.

which ones in particular?

> I suggest that we pick a few pics from this (with the authors help, of
> course) and add a few of them to KDM.

i object.
i've put a link to them on the (not yet very well known) kdm home page
and maybe the separate user manager could use some of them (it already
includes quite some pics), but i don't think this is something for kdm
itself. it's only missing a crystal root icon ... ;)