List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Fwd: Artwork : KDM User Pictures
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-10-30 17:12:01

Hi Adrien...

we have a mailing list just for art development in KDE, i'm forward it there
so our artists can take care of this.

Subject: Artwork : KDM User Pictures
Date: Saturday 30 October 2004 09:17
From: Adrien Facélina <eriol.loan@wanadoo.fr>
To: kde-devel@mail.kde.org

Hi !

From time to time do I work on artworks for my own use, and I recently
comitted some KDM User Pictures to kde-look.org :

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=17355

Feedback was good and I was asked to submit them to this mailing list in
 order it to be included in kdeartwork of the next KDE release.

I wanted to add that I'm not familiar with mailing lists nor with getting
involved in a open source project.

Cheers.

(please forgive bad spelling if there is some, English is not my natural
language)