List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: 3D Konqi animation in progress.
From:       basse <bastian.salmela () hel ! fi>
Date:       2004-09-19 17:50:55

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 kde-artists-bounces-+bastian.salmela=hel.fi@mail.kde.org wrote:

> If you use the full "KDE"-Text (which would make sense to follow the THX-style
> paradoy) then the font of the KDE-Text should be (ITC) Kabel.

thanks. got the font. and I'm using it.

> > with additional text?
> "KDE - enjoy the experience!"

I used that text. hope it's ok.
anything else, www addressses, banners, something?
the anim will end to a still where there is KDE letter, the additional
text, and Konqi looking thru D..  on black background.. so if you want,
other text can be fitted there..

> Yes, to add some sound you might want to contact our KDE Sound Expert
> Artemio ;-)

good. because now I'm quite ready with the anim, and sound is needed. how
can I contact him?

.b

--
.