List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: apps-kfouleggs-icons
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova2 () softhome ! net>
Date:       2004-01-16 15:43:02

On Domingo 11 Enero 2004 19:45, Benjamin Meyer wrote:

Cordialemente,

Ante

******
The most up to date info for kde artists can be found at the wiki:

http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Artists

Scripts for kde artists, like svg2png4kde, add border, add drop shadow, change
filename, file conversion:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux/index.html

Web course italian, poem generator, poetry, stories and visual art:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita