List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Need an icon artist for commercial app
From:       "OpenMFG" <icons () openmfg ! com>
Date:       2003-10-22 19:01:41

Hello,

Our company has an ERP application running on Linux (and other platforms, via Qt).  \
We are looking for a highly accomplished free-lance artist to help us develop \
better-looking icons.  This seemed like a good place to look, as we're big fans of \
the KDE look and feel.

Warning:  this isn't hugely exciting stuff, visually.  Manufacturing, finance, etc.  \
We need someone who's good at both the conceptual ("should this be a hammer, or a \
nail?") and the artistry (we're really looking for smooth, three-dimensional, \
attractive icons).  Right now we kind of look like Windows 3.1, so you can feel our \
pain.

Please send replies, with samples, off-list to icons@openmfg.com.

Thanks very much!