Hello, Our company has an ERP application running on Linux (and other platforms, via Qt). We are looking for a highly accomplished free-lance artist to help us develop better-looking icons. This seemed like a good place to look, as we're big fans of the KDE look and feel. Warning: this isn't hugely exciting stuff, visually. Manufacturing, finance, etc. We need someone who's good at both the conceptual ("should this be a hammer, or a nail?") and the artistry (we're really looking for smooth, three-dimensional, attractive icons). Right now we kind of look like Windows 3.1, so you can feel our pain. Please send replies, with samples, off-list to icons@openmfg.com. Thanks very much! _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists