List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Excuse me if this is inappropriate, but... help?
From:       ante <vitanova () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-08-11 11:29:33

Panther,

Yes, wrong place! This department is for the visual aspects of KDE, the
images. You better try the programmers. One thing, what do the programs
exactly do? May be there is an equivalent already... Try KDE-users for that.
Writer's Notebook, well I can take a guess. But Story Developer Elite, does
that write the story for you? You probably know the thing with answers, the
more precise the question, the better the answer :-)

Cordialemente,

Ante

******

http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita