List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Excuse me if this is inappropriate, but... help?
From:       Panther Wyvern <panther () mylinuxisp ! com>
Date:       2002-08-10 15:33:44

I ask for your pardon if this missive seems amiss, but I've poured over the
various resources and don't know to whom I should turn.

I am a writer, among other things.  To get right down to the meat of my issue,
in that dreaded leviathan operating system that starts with a 'W', I became
rather dependent on two software packages (called Writer's Notebook and Story
Developer Elite) specifically for story writers and the like however I no
longer use that operating system.  I would love to see (or even help in
creating) an adequate equivalent for KDE.  My irritating problem is that I am
a child when it comes to programming.

I haven't the foggiest notion where to go to with this idea but fervently hope
there are enough writers in the KDE world to make it appropriate.  I then
came across the KDE site specifically for artists and wondered if I might
find at least a few friendly words of advice from whoever receives the emails
at this address.

I would appreciate any kernels of knowledge you might throw my way and
apologize deeply if I have wasted your time.

Sincerely,

Panther Wyvern