List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:A sad cry for help...
From:       Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-01 13:30:56

Greetings
	Since I barley have enough artistic tallent to make anything usable for KDE I
am calling out to you.  I have a program in KDE nonbeta that is called
kdoomload.  It is a load meter that as the system load goes up the face gets
bloodier.  Well there is some founded concern that there is no way something
like this could get into KDE because Id software would kill us.  Since they
wont reply to my emails I am asking for your help before i resort to dropping
the code completely.

	What I want is some konqi faces to substitute into the system there are
currently 5 base faces and they each have 5 levels for doom.  Really I can
get away with 3 base faces and 5 levels though.  If anyone is interested in
helping and can draw konqi decent I would love the help.

	Thanks
-ian reinhart geiser
p.s. reply to me in private because i am not on this list...  my tallents
would push art in general back years :)