List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Your Iconfactory DeskBase account for kdelook
From:       <links () iconfactory ! com>
Date:       2002-06-30 12:41:51

We are writing because you have modified and/or updated your link account
at The Iconfactory's DeskBase. We have reviewed the updated information
and found the following:

We have decided to award your website our "Favorite Sites" icon! This
special designation is reserved for those websites that we feel offer
users high quality or unique content. Being a "Favorite Site" means that
your link will proceed others when results are returned in a general
search of the database. Being at the top of the list means increased
visibility and results in more hits coming your way from The Iconfactory.
Congratulations and thanks for helping to make The Iconfactory DeskBase a
success!