Greetings Since I barley have enough artistic tallent to make anything usable for KDE I am calling out to you. I have a program in KDE nonbeta that is called kdoomload. It is a load meter that as the system load goes up the face gets bloodier. Well there is some founded concern that there is no way something like this could get into KDE because Id software would kill us. Since they wont reply to my emails I am asking for your help before i resort to dropping the code completely. What I want is some konqi faces to substitute into the system there are currently 5 base faces and they each have 5 levels for doom. Really I can get away with 3 base faces and 5 levels though. If anyone is interested in helping and can draw konqi decent I would love the help. Thanks -ian reinhart geiser p.s. reply to me in private because i am not on this list... my tallents would push art in general back years :) -- ===================================== KDE Developer - http://www.kde.org _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists