List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:new icons set
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-05-22 11:12:55

On Tuesday 21 May 2002 12:38, Tomasz Mielnik wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 May 2002 05:31, antialias wrote:
> > Warm, colorful, beautifully chosen color palette, crazy shadows (oposite
> > to light source).

That's exactly what I like about them, too.

> everything is done by blender not me :) i've only prepared materias lights
> and so to speed my work. now only think I du is to model new element(icon)
> and turn rendering on. thats it - I have finished icons in 120x120 pix.

Do there exist any screenshots of these :-) ?

> > Man, you gave life to my desktop. Thanks a lot :)
>
> thank you very much. i think i have now no other choice than finish this
> icons set.

Yes, please do so. It would be nice if you would maintain your icons in
KDE-CVS (module: kdeartwork) so that we can ship your icontheme with KDE 3.1.
If you want to get a CVS-account please tell me and I'll take care of it.

Greetings,
Tackat

--
Dipl.-Phys. Torsten Rahn