List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:new icons set
From:       Tomasz Mielnik <tomasz.mielnik () tdcinternet ! pl>
Date:       2002-05-21 8:45:08

On Tuesday 21 May 2002 05:31, antialias wrote:
> Warm, colorful, beautifully chosen color palette, crazy shadows (oposite to
> light source).

everything is done by blender not me :) i've only prepared materias lights and
so to speed my work. now only think I du is to model new element(icon) and
turn rendering on. thats it - I have finished icons in 120x120 pix.

> Man, you gave life to my desktop. Thanks a lot :)
thank you very much. i think i have now no other choice than finish this icons
set.
--
Tomasz Mielnik / TDC Internet Polska SA.