List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:New Icontheme
From:       ante <vitanova () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-05-05 13:06:27

On Tuesday 30 April 2002 13:32, Torsten Rahn wrote:

> Some opinions of mine:
> - New icons for KDE 3.1 should look more saturated (somewhere between the
> current iconscheme and between Crystal which looks way too colorful on the
> other hand).

This is interesting. It may be a cultural thing. When I go to Italy, the
colors are more vivid, in the outside world, and in artworks. Most icons in
KDE are made by "Northeners". Possibly, for "Southeners" the icons look
bleak. It is possible to try not to use symbols that have a meaning in one
culture or language only. But may be colors are cultural too...

> Greetings,
> Tackat

Cordialemente,

Ante