List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Kmenu icon - a new concept?
From:       Guenter Milde <G.Milde () physik ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-05-06 13:27:51

On Sat, 4 May 2002 22:38:02 +0200 wrote antialias <vukman@dbmail.dk>:

> Hi,
>
> I have tried to change design of Kmenu icon a little bit.
> I placed KDE wheel in the middle of the letter K.
> Opinions welcome.

IMHO, the K is hardly recognicable as a K (for someone who doesnot expect
it). Either make the gear smaller or put it on top of the K (instead
of in the K).

In larger versions (and in vector version), it would be great if the "teeth"
of the gear would have curved flanks.

Guenter

--
G.Milde@physik.tu-dresden.de