List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:iKons: open & closed folder
From:       ante <vitanova () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-02-01 10:14:32

Your open folder icon is very different than your closed folder icon. Take a
look at the function. AFAICS, the open folder only shows up in the dirtree in
the sitebar (konqueror, kmail, ...) So, in a line with closed folders one is
different, the open folder. It does not have to be very different to attract
attention: ah, there is the open one. In fact, just a minor change is
probably more beautiful, just enough to catch the eye. For instance, open the
front site of the map some more, then the light changes and with it the
colors. While staying in line, it will jump out. My humble suggestion :-)

Also, most people only see the 16 x16 icon, personally I never saw a bigger
open folder show up. That is the one that deserves most work.

vriendelijke groet,

Ante

--

******