Your open folder icon is very different than your closed folder icon. Take a look at the function. AFAICS, the open folder only shows up in the dirtree in the sitebar (konqueror, kmail, ...) So, in a line with closed folders one is different, the open folder. It does not have to be very different to attract attention: ah, there is the open one. In fact, just a minor change is probably more beautiful, just enough to catch the eye. For instance, open the front site of the map some more, then the light changes and with it the colors. While staying in line, it will jump out. My humble suggestion :-) Also, most people only see the 16 x16 icon, personally I never saw a bigger open folder show up. That is the one that deserves most work. vriendelijke groet, Ante On Tuesday 29 January 2002 12:46, Kristof Borrey wrote: > Hi KDE-Artists, > > I've made a new iKons 'open folder' icon. > > Best regards, > > Kristof -- ****** http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists