List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: ksysinfo version 0.1.1
From:       Joerg Habenicht <habenich () cip1 ! uni-hannover ! de>
Date:       1997-08-25 11:52:04

Hi folks.

I uploaded the increased featured version of ksysinfo 0.1.1

Some displays still don't work, but I'm working for that.

What is ksysinfo ?
ksysinfo is a tool to display hardwareinformation about your computer.
Currently it reads out some configfiles and binary output, but later it
will display some fancy widget stuff.
Getting remote information via inetd started server is in developement as
well as single binary execution for firewalls and security reasons.

NOTE: I like to display information about videohardware, who may help me
out with knowledge ?

ksysinfo.lsm:
Begin3
Title:          ksysinfo - hardware information program for KDE
Version:        0.1.1
Entered-date:   25 Aug 1997
                Currently just reads out /proc/* .
                State: pre Alpha !!!