List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: k3d
From:       Attila Molnar <gusthy () hu ! bonus ! com>
Date:       1997-08-25 15:14:44

I would like to announce k3d, a project that contains two programs:

 - kvrml, a simple vrml browser (it is simple, thanks to Pryan, a very good 3d l
ibrary that supports vrml, 0.0.1 will be announced soon)
 - kmodeler, a serious 3d modeler, planned to be more sophisticated than usual 3
d modelers (nurbs, bezier-surfaces, animations, interobject calculations etc.)

If anyone is interested in the second one, plz. send e-mail to me.

I will set up a homepage soon (this week).

E-Mail: Attila Molnar <gusthy@hu.bonus.com>
Date: 25-Aug-97
Time: 15:14:44

This message was sent by XFMail