List:       kde
Subject:    ksysinfo
From:       Joerg Habenicht <habenich () cip1 ! uni-hannover ! de>
Date:       1997-08-14 22:57:21

Hi folks,

I just uploaded my idea of ksysinfo to ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming
please try it and critic creative.

Note: It is pre alpha state and I just want you to see, wether the
Userinterface looks good. previous postings about the features of ksysinfo
will be put in later releases.
Inspired by kfsstatus.

Joerg Habenicht
habenich@kbs.uni-hannover.de

#"R2D2, Du weisst genau, dass man einem            #
#fremden Computer nicht trauen darf!"              #
#(C3PO nach der Flucht aus der Stadt in den Wolken)#