List:       kde
Subject:    RE: Netscape/Mozilla
From:       "Timothy R. Butler" <kde () uninetsolutions ! com>
Date:       2000-03-26 22:55:27

Kevin,
  The main reason I mentioned integrating Gecko is the fact that all the
interface could pull of QT/KDE controls, be integrated into KFM (err -
whatever it's called in 2.0), etc. without "re-inventing the wheel."
However, maybe Konqi will be even better than Gecko... Thanks for the
info...

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant    Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm       An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com        http://www.uninetsolutions.com