List:       kde
Subject:    RE: KPackage
From:       "Sam BC" <sambc () nights ! force9 ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-02-29 22:01:41

I know full well about rpmfind.net, which I used to get various RPMs of
KPackage... however, none of them worked, despite the presence of all
requested files... it eventually said that it could not correctly load
libpopt.so.0, which was odd, as it was there, and was eventually linked to
properly from a version I compiled from source...

Just to say, KPackage is working just fine now, after a right palaver trying
to get hold of the necessary library libpopt.blahblah...

"They should either come down and say hello, or they should go away."

Sam BC