List:       kde
Subject:    Re: HELP! how to compile qt for kde on rh6.0
From:       Eric <hlinlin () ptialaska ! net>
Date:       1999-07-30 13:22:54

Dear RedHat6.0 and interest KDE development programers:

    I tried the compile the code on www.kdevelop.org 's tutorial ,  fail
to link the funciton to qt 's library
I got: qapplication.h: No such file or directory
          qpushbutton.h: No such file or directory

   I can find them at /usr/include/qt
  but when I tried to compile the code in bash shell:

 gcc -o f1 f1.c -L/usr/include/qt  -lqt

it still response same error

  do any one know how to fix?
demand your tech help

if convience please email to me as well as post out on newsgroup, thanks
in advance
Eric
hlinlin@ptialaska.net