List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Call for opinions: KDE 2.0 mascot!
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! cx>
Date:       1999-04-23 21:13:24

On Fri, Apr 23, 1999 at 10:47:33PM +0200, Martin Konold wrote:
> It's a cute (yet unnamed) dragon. The idea was to create a animated
> assistant for the KDE Help Center but the result is so amazing that many
> people told me it would be nice for a KDE 2.0 mascot in general.
It looks nice, and I especially like the golden horns and tidbits, it goes
well with the gold in the KDE logo.

Has there been any discussion about the colour of the dragon - or even the
mascotte being a dragon - though? And the red skarf.. it looks a bit weird
on a dragon.

I assume the animated assistant will be deactivated by default or else can
be shut off real easy and for good by an user? The Office paperclip was
horrible. So implementation of this assistant should be a bit better.

> Please let me know if you would like to see the dragon become the official
> KDE 2.0 mascot and please send in naming suggestion.
I'd like it as option.. I'm sure there are more options? Anyone?

Grtz, Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx