List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kde style and theme support (geek news)
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       1999-04-23 20:49:41

Montreal Fri Apr 23 16:47:16 1999

Kevin Fisher <kfisher@rim.net> wrote:
> Humph, my cynical side tells me they'll probably ignore it...send it to
> LinuxToday.com instead.  They've been a lot more 'up' on Linux news than
> Slashdot has been of late (with only a small fraction of the biased
> editorial content).

Both have ignored me so far.  Could you try submitting it to
LinuxToday as a site for developers interested in theming/styling (or
whatever angle you want to try).

LWN has accepted it for inclusion in the development section for their
next issue, as far as I know.

-N.
--
"These download files are in Microsoft Word 6.0 format.  After unzipping,
these files can be viewed in any text editor, including all versions of