List:       kde
Subject:    Developer request
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! cx>
Date:       1999-04-11 1:03:39

Hi, I am looking for someone to make a small and simple KDE client for an
uptime record program I have written, uptimed
(http://capsi.com/linux-uptimed.shtml). Since I have little C++ and no
Qt/KDE programming experience I cannot do this myself right now, although I
will of course learn from the program being made. I already have some ideas
for features/lay-out.

If you're interested, mail me: cap@capsi.cx

Grtz, Rob
--