List:       kde
Subject:    undefined reference to ...
From:       Michael Dunstan <mdun002 () phy ! auckland ! ac ! nz>
Date:       1998-05-29 2:48:32

hi all

I'm not sure if this is kde specific. I'll try it out anyway...

When attempting to compile many of the k applications (I don't do a lot
of compiling) I keep running into the following error

/libdir/lib.so.version:  undefined reference to `bla_alb'

A regular offender (but not the only one) is /usr/lib/libg++.so.27. This
does exist according to /sbin/ldconfig:

    libg++.so.27 => libg++.so.27.1.4

Some of the application I have tried to compile include

kdf-0.3.6
klpq-0.3.0
kbiff-0.7.1

One application that did compile is ktop-0.9.7

My system is

linux
kde-beta4
qt-1.33