List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Kpanel suggestion
From:       Martin Moeller <martin_moeller () ibm ! net>
Date:       1997-12-13 23:40:16

Alex wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Dan Burcaw wrote:
[Textured KPanel]
> class as (some of) the buttons on the panel itself.  I'm kinda curious as
> to what the kde users think would be more useful (appealing):  seperate
> kpanel and taksbar background colors or shared colors?
Separate, I think. Also I would like the following:

Yes/No option of following the current desktops background
Any color or gradiants as option
And of course a choice from all backgrounds on, say, a per desktop
basis?

Is this real hard to do or? Oh and I would of course like it to be
graphically configurable with the rest of the panel ;)

Am I being wild or is this below supergenius level (which I hope -- or
at least that a few supergeniuses out there will do this ;))

C Ya.
--
---
e-mail: martin_moeller@technologist.com - an iName service for life(?)