List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] resize thumbnails in konqueror file manager
From:       Walter Logeman <walter () psybernet ! co ! nz>
Date:       2002-01-24 11:00:05

Derek Fountain wrote:

> Maybe someone else will know of a trick
> you can use. I was looking at PixiePlus the other day and that
> seems to generate big thumbnails - maybe that can help you?

Pixie plus sounds great.  I have just moved to Linux and used to
use the two products whose functionality it is it is combining
ACDsee and paint Shop Pro.

Alas it is not in a package for mandrake - and I am not up to
doing the other complicated thing, unless someone has an
unnofficial package?

http://commerce.www.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/ProductDisplay?cntrfnbr=1&prmenbr=1&prnbr=9503DG1&cntry=840&lang=en_US

> 22" flat panel screens, displaying around 200dpi. Resolutions
> of around the 4000x2400 mark! At 19,000USD a pop they're not
> cheap, but customers are buying them for classic UNIX...

I imagine we will all have them one day as entry level.

Walter