List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] simple / dble click
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-11-26 18:20:55

Single click v. Double click.  Taste great v. Less filling.  Isn't it great
that this setting is configurable in the Control Center?  If you are using
that other OS, it is configurable too.  Use what works for you and what you
are more comfortable with using.

Jim

--

 12:42pm  up 7 days, 21:46,  2 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.04, 0.08