List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] simple / dble click
From:       Julien Olivier <julo () altern ! org>
Date:       2001-11-26 18:04:47

In fact, I accept the fact that you prefer double clicking. And that's a
matter of taste (not a matter of being used to windows or not). I prefer
double clicking. I didn't say "I'm used to double clicking because of windows
and so I want it on kde".

My problem is that your answers are stupid and violents:

"Because it is better" is not an answer, it's a troll. All your other answers
are in the same style. I admit you can have opinions but you should consider
the fact that other people also have their own opinions.

Just answering "I think simple clicking is more convenient" would have been
an acceptable answer.

Thanks anyway for answering.

--
Julien Olivier