List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] simple / dble click
From:       Julien Olivier <julo () altern ! org>
Date:       2001-11-26 18:34:14

The question wasn't "why can't I use double-click on KDE ?". The question was
"what is better by default ?".

If you all think single click is better then it has to be the default but if
you all prefer double click but don't want to change the default because
 - it's too much like windows
 - it's possible to change it yourself
then I was worth asking.

--