List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] tomcat _and_ jetty in the same jboss container?
From:       Brent Verner <brent () rcfile ! org>
Date:       2003-04-11 21:15:35

<alert type="neophyte" />

  I'd like to run both the tomcat and jetty serlvet containers inside
of the same jboss instance.

  Using 3.0.7, I've tried adding the jbossweb.sar to the
jboss-tomcat's deploy directory, then tried to add the
tomcat41-service.xml file to jboss-jetty's deploy dir.  Both
attempts end in often-bizarre failure.  Of course, I configured
each service's configuration (to the best of my knowledge)
to avoid network resource conflicts.

  Is this configuration possible?  If so, would some kind soul
post a brief overview (with configs if significant changes are
required)?

thanks.

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman