List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Re: [POLL] virtual domains and Murder
From:       julesa <julesa () pcf ! com>
Date:       2002-07-25 23:58:38

Fabian,
While your idea is very cool, I think a greater degree of reliability
and simplicity can be obtained from using a central MTA + LDAP server
containing a mailhost attribute for each user, with a normal cyrus
server at each remote location. I did this at our company with Sendmail
and it's working like a champ, and was very easy to set up (not counting
the LDAP server which was already running in production).

-Jules

--
Jules Agee
System Administrator