List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] IssueTracker Requirements
From:       Jon Nelson <jnelson () jamponi ! net>
Date:       2001-11-28 21:21:37

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:38:33 -0500
Joshua Pollak <josh@offthehill.org> wrote:

> Current candidates, with implementation language, and URL:
> Because I can't resist, I've included one line for both upside and downside
> to each package, as I see it.

I agree with pretty much everything said here.
I personally feel that Roundup is the most 'perty',
and being written in Python *with a goal in mind* makes me feel
much more comfortable about the code and the language used.

My vote: Roundup
2nd place: debbugs (the web interface isn't *that* bad)

--
Jon Nelson
jnelson@jamponi.net