List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Bug in e2fsprogs
From:       Daniel Robbins <drobbins () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2001-11-28 22:44:36

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 08:34:09PM +0100, Joerg Krause wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the e2fsprog-1.25.ebuild is a small bug. The package will be
> configured with --prefix=/usr but if someone has an extra /usr
> partition (like me), efsck won't work at boot time.
>
> On every system boot I'll receive a message for an unresolved
> libext2fs.so (which resides in /usr/lib).

Thanks for the bug report.  I'll get this fixed asap; it turns out that
/sbin/fsck is getting dynamically linked, while /sbin/fsck.ext[23] are
statically linked.  I'll get /sbin/fsck statically linked asap.

--
Daniel Robbins                                  <drobbins@gentoo.org>
Chief Architect/President                       http://www.gentoo.org