List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] XSS in images.samsung.com
From:       David Tapia <tapiadavid44 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-30 23:06:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all!

Mi name is David Tapia. I would like to disclose an XSS vulnerability in
images.samsung.com. I tried to warn them two months ago using their bug
bounty program, but they answered me saying that it is only available for
their Smart TVs . I totally agree with them but they could have fixed it
since this happened almost 3 months ago.

The same vulnerability could be exploited in a domain of Adobe Scene 7, but
they already have fixed it (without giving me any Security Acknowledgment).

Here is the proof of concept:

http://images.samsung.com/s7ondemand/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=samsung&sku=&config=233%22;alert%28'XSS'%29;//&zoomwidth
 =

Best Regards,