List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Change of Windowmanager
From:       Rainer Sterzer <sterzer () sternwarte ! uni-erlangen ! de>
Date:       2006-02-20 22:01:17

Hi! I'm using FreeNX and NX Client on SuSE Linux systems. Is it possible
to change the windowmanager? I couldn't find any hint yet. I want to use
a faster one than KDE. Perhaps it's necessary to change something on the
server that it is possible to keep KDE in the nxclient menue, but on the
server there is starting for example Windowmaker after remote login. Any
help is appreciated! Thanks, Rainer