List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Applet ?
From:       "Staudinger, Ulrich" <ulrich.staudinger () lycos-europe ! com>
Date:       2006-02-20 17:24:09

Hi,

Actually
> 2) applet for Univ-RX project
>
> http://univ-rx.u-strasbg.fr/applet-univrx/

Looks very good. I got it to compile and build and sign, but right now, whenever i \
open the univx.php i get three null pointer exception dialogs popping up:

* Null pointer exception at fr.ulp.mm.univx.Nxarch.install(Nxarch.java:293)
* another one at fr.ulp.mm.univx.Nxarch.check(Nxarch:239)
* and a third one at java.util.Properties$LineReader.readLine()

So, i guess, a properties file isn't found ???

Any help ?

Thanks,
Ulrich

P.s. unix-RX looks really perfect, it's unbelievably fast, i hope we can replace that \
citrix stuff with it ...