List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Change of Windowmanager
From:       Fabian Franz <FabianFranz () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-03-15 14:48:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Montag, 20. Februar 2006 23:01 schrieb Rainer Sterzer:
> Hi! I'm using FreeNX and NX Client on SuSE Linux systems. Is it possible
> to change the windowmanager? I couldn't find any hint yet. I want to use
> a faster one than KDE.

Use Custom Desktop, and set command to startup.

Or change node.conf for the STARTKDE command on the server.

cu

Fabian

--
      *** Consulting - Training - Workshops - Troubleshooting ***
   @@@ LiveCDs (Knoppix), Debian, Remote Desktop Access (FreeNX) @@@

--- Fabian Franz --- www.fabian-franz.de --- consulting@fabian-franz.de