List:       freebsd-ports
Subject:    ruby-cdialog
From:       AlanE <alane () geeksrus ! net>
Date:       2003-01-31 20:40:12

I have a beta version (meaning it works but I have no written docs yet) of a
ruby interface supporting all the features of the "cdialog" program (see
port "devel/cdialog"). I'd be grateful if interested people would try out the
tarball and give me their impressions.

http://people.freebsd.org/~alane/tarballs/cdialog-0.8.1.tar.gz

Thanks.

--
AlanE (Alan Eldridge)
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs.